Medicare rebated at home sleep test
Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Sleep Health Products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What can I do when I can't sleep?
Try these 5 healthy sleep habits to get your sleep back on track.
Just about everyone has the occasional bad night’s sleep, but when poor sleep becomes the norm, it may affect your life in lots of different ways.1 Your weight, your work, your relationships and your enjoyment of life can all improve with good, regular sleep.2 You deserve to feel your best with the energy to live each day to its full potential. So if you’re struggling to fall asleep or stay asleep, it’s time to work out why easy, restful sleep isn’t happening for you.
- Get enough hours
- Be consistent
- No electronics in the bedroom
- Relaxation before bed
- Make a commitment
- ERoth, T, J. Clin Sleep Med 2007 Aug 15; 3(5 Suppl): S7–S10.
- https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/sleep-deprivation-and-deficiency accessed 2 Aug 2019