Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
I don’t think I have been set up with the right mask. How do I know which mask is right for me?
It can take some time to work out which mask is best for you.
Making that decision can depend on how you breathe... For instance, do you breathe through your mouth rather than your nose, or do you tend to get a blocked nose?
If you know you have no problem breathing through your nose when wearing a mask, you should be able to use a nasal pillows mask or nasal mask. If you breathe through your mouth (sometimes referred to as 'mouth breathing'), you can try a full face mask or a nasal mask with a chin strap to stop your mouth from opening during sleep.