Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How much water should my humidifier use overnight?
This will vary on a number of factors but on average an entire chamber of water will be used every 1-2 nights.
On average, people go through an entire chamber of water every 1-2 nights. However this may vary depending on a number of factors such as:
- Temperature/humidity of your bedroom
- Length of time your machine is being used for during the night
- Pressure settings of your machine
- Humidity level of your machine
If you find that the water in your humidifier is empty in the morning, then you can consider adjusting some of things mentioned above.
As always, is you require any support or assistance you can give us a call us on 1800 737 633 to talk to one of our friendly staff.