Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I stay asleep?
Here are 5 tips to help improve your sleep.
Regularly getting a good night’s sleep is a great investment in your health. You can help improve your sleep by maintaining good sleep hygiene. What does this mean? It means making sure your lifestyle, habits and practices are all conducive to helping you sleep well on a regular basis.1,2
- Listen to your body
- Improve your sleeping environment
- Chill out
- Switch off devices
- Try some of our insomnia related products
- http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sleep-hygiene accessed 15 July 2019.
- https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/sleep-hygiene accessed 15 July 2019.