Here are some signs of insomnia that people complain of. Ask yourself these questions and be honest, we won't judge. If you tick several of these boxes, it may help confirm if insomnia is keeping you up at night.
- I have trouble falling asleep
- I wake up during the night
- I’m waking up too early
- I don’t feel well-rested after my night's sleep
- I’m tired or sleepy during the day
- I feel irritable, depressed or stressed out
- I’m having difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering things
- I’m making more mistakes or having accidents
If you feel like this sounds like you, then it’s time to look at the cause of your insomnia and start seeking a solution.