Ask yourself these questions and be honest, we won't judge. If you tick several of these boxes, it may help confirm if insomnia is keeping you up at night.
- I have trouble falling asleep
- I wake up during the night
- I’m waking up too early
- I don’t feel well-rested after my night's sleep
- I’m tired or sleepy during the day
- I feel irritable, depressed or stressed out
- I’m having difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering things
- I’m making more mistakes or having accidents
If you feel like this sounds like you, then it’s time to look at the cause of your insomnia and start seeking a solution.