Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I know if I have insomnia? What are the symptoms?
Here are some signs of insomnia that people complain of.
Ask yourself these questions and be honest, we won't judge. If you tick several of these boxes, it may help confirm if insomnia is keeping you up at night.
- I have trouble falling asleep
- I wake up during the night
- I’m waking up too early
- I don’t feel well-rested after my night's sleep
- I’m tired or sleepy during the day
- I feel irritable, depressed or stressed out
- I’m having difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering things
- I’m making more mistakes or having accidents
If you feel like this sounds like you, then it’s time to look at the cause of your insomnia and start seeking a solution.