Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How can I alleviate ear or sinus discomfort caused by therapy?
Nasal allergies and congestion may result in breathing through your mouth during the night, which can dry out your mouth and throat.
We strongly recommend that you always refer to your user guide when it comes to adjusting your therapy settings, whatever the medical equipment is (mask, or therapy machine). With this in mind, you can also try using an auto-adjusting therapy machine (APAP).