Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Do I need to send my airline a letter saying I'm going to travel with my ResMed CPAP machine?
This will vary between airlines.
We recommend contacting your airline at least two weeks before you plan to take to the skies. Ask to speak to their Medical Services Department so that they can approve the in-flight use of your CPAP machine. They will advise if a letter is required from your doctor.