Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Can I use my car battery to power my machine?
This is not recommended because car batteries are not designed to be discharged by more than 30%, and their operational life may be significantly reduced. Instead, consider obtaining a deep cycle battery or a marine battery if you are travelling in an area where there is no mains power. A deep cycle battery can discharge by as much as 80%, and a marine battery can discharge as much as 60%.
A car battery can be used in an emergency, preferably without a humidifier. Using a humidifier will drain the battery to a point where it may be unable to start the car.