Successful treatment is not just about ensuring that you have the ideal therapy device and mask. It’s also about receiving knowledgeable and reliable after-sales service that provides you with everything you need to get the best out of your treatment.
If you are thinking about purchasing ResMed products from outside Australia or New Zealand, either directly or via the internet, you should carefully consider the following facts.
- ResMed authorised dealers are NOT AUTHORISED to sell to customers outside their own country, so you may not end up receiving a genuine ResMed product.
- ResMed products are frequently customised to serve country-specific requirements.
- The manufacturer's warranty and the servicing of products purchased overseas are not valid within Australia and New Zealand. If you purchase overseas and there is a problem, you must send your equipment back to the country of purchase for servicing and the shipping in of parts).
- ResMed authorised dealers are not authorised to sell ResMed Products over the internet.
- Local prices include a premium level of service, offered only by a ResMed accredited outlet.
- For equipment purchased over the internet, no manufacturer's warranty, assistance with use, setting up of your device or any ongoing support is available in Australia and New Zealand. Any assistance or technical support you may require will incur fees.
- Are you getting what you paid for? Buyers may inadvertently purchase ResMed copy products from unscrupulous online traders. Authentic, high-quality ResMed products with full manufacturer's warranty and service support are available from ResMed accredited outlets only. Find your nearest accredited outlet.
- Australian and New Zealand customers enjoy the additional benefits of the sleepvantage member support program. Join free today.