Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Which mask is appropriate for a full beard?
There are a couple of mask options you could consider.
If you comfortably breathe through your nose at night, the AirFit P10 (nasal pillow) mask is a good option, as it sits underneath the nose and forms a seal inside the nostrils. Facial hair is unlikely to interfere with the use of this mask.
Another popular option for males with beards would be the AirTouch F20. It is a full face mask which is a good option if you breathe through your mouth. The AirTouch F20 has a memory foam cushion which stays in place more effectively than other full face masks that use silicon, thus making it appropriate for use by people with beards.