Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Where do I get started with my sleep apnea treatment?
If you have trouble sleeping, snore or suspect that you have sleep apnea, it’s important to take those signs seriously and follow these three simple steps:
- Recognise your symptoms. Are they listed as common symptoms of sleep apnea or other respiratory conditions?
- Take our free online sleep assessment to see if you’re at risk.
- If you are at risk, consider ordering a home sleep apnea test online here, or speaking with your doctor about an overnight sleep lab test (known as a polysomnography or PSG).