Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
When should I replace my AirMini machine air filter?
- Check the AirMini air filter for any holes, tears, cracks, or blockages caused by dirt or dust.
- The air filter should be replaced at least every six months or if there are signs of damage. It cannot be washed.
- To change the air filter, slide the air filter cover off and replace the old air filter with a new one.
- Attach the air filter cover on again, and ensure it is fitted at all times to prevent water and dust from entering the machine.