Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What is the most common treatment option for sleep apnea?
Sleep apnea is most commonly and effectively treated by Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
CPAP therapy uses a machine to help a person who has obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) breathe more easily during sleep. A CPAP machine increases air pressure in your throat so that your airway does not collapse when you breathe in. When you use CPAP, your bed partner may sleep better, too.
You use CPAP at home every night while you sleep.