Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What does the machine message 'adjust mask seal' mean?
It could be that the cushions are the wrong size/bad fit or that the seal is damaged. We suggest that you ensure there are no tears or holes in the cushion as well. If there aren’t, then your mask could be the wrong size for you.
We suggest making an appointment at your nearest ResMed Authorised Dealer.