Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What do I do when I get my equipment home for the first night of my trial period?
Here are some tips on getting you started on your CPAP trial.
Knowing what to do (and what not to do) when setting up your equipment can make all the difference to your treatment.
Here are some tips:
- Firstly make sure you place your sleep apnea machine on a flat, stable surface, where there's little chance it will get covered.
- Place it close enough to you that you can reach the controls while you're in bed.
- Leave plenty of room around the machine, and make sure it's not too close to a wall or heater.
Your doctor or ResMed authorised dealer should have shown you how to connect your sleep apnea machine and mask. If you're having any problems, see your product user guide, which has clear instructions on setting up.