Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What cleaners should I not use when cleaning my mask?
Avoid soap with conditioners or moisturisers. Do not use bleach, alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing alcohol.
How do I clean my mask?
Wash your mask in clean warm (around 30°C) water with mild liquid detergent, making sure you rinse all components thoroughly before allowing them to dry naturally. Make sure you do not soak the mask. If you’re running short of time our mask wipes are a fast and easy cleaning option that can be used on any mask. Simply wipe out the mask and leave to dry naturally. Purchase some CPAP wipes on the ResMed Online Shop.