Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
What are the different types of snoring?
There are a number of different types of snoring:
- Nasal snoring - Nasal snoring occurs when something is blocking the nasal passages.
- Mouth snoring - Mouth snorers also suffer from blocked nasal passages and therefore breathe through their mouth when they sleep.
- Tongue snoring - Tongue snorers can easily be identified by inconsistent high pitched sounds.
- Throat snoring or sleep apnea - Throat snoring is considered the loudest of snores and is the most serious type needing medical attention.