Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Should I be cleaning my CPAP machine?
It is recommended that every 6 months you check the filter at the back of your sleep apnea machine. A build-up of dust can impede the effectiveness of your treatment. If you live in a dusty area, or close to the sea, you will need to replace the filter more frequently.
Please refer to your machine user guide for complete instructions on removing and replacing your filter.