Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
My tube is pulling while I'm sleeping which affects my mask seal. How can I fix this?
Tube drag' is when your tube pulls on your mask and affects the seal, causing leaks.If you don't realise it's happening, you can find yourself tightening the mask for the wrong reasons and causing more leaks.
Many masks are designed to manage a certain level of tube drag. With the machine turned on, pull gently on the tube to find out what tube drag feels like. Roll around a bit in bed to see if your tube gives you enough room to move, and how much tubing you actually need. Most masks have longer tubing available if you need it.