Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How often should I clean the water tub in my humidifier?
On a daily basis, we recommend that you wash your water tub in warm water, using a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with clean water, and let dry away from direct sunlight.
On a monthly basis, we recommend that you inspect the water tub for wear and deterioration. Replace the water tub if any component has cracked, become cloudy or pitted. Clean any white powder or deposits in the water tub by using a solution of one part household vinegar to ten parts water.