Follow these steps to connect your machine to your smart phone.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.
- Also ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. Refer to your smart device’s user guide for instructions as needed.
- Open the AirMini app and you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
- When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
- When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and it is ready to connect.
- On the smart device, tap Connect.
- Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
- Select your machine from the list to connect.
Authenticating your device
- The first time you pair your machine with your smart device, you will need to authenticate it by entering the four-digit key located on the bottom of your machine.
- When successfully connected, the Bluetooth connection icon will appear in the top right corner of the screen.