1. Flexible movement and connection - Simple quick-release elbow for easy connection and disconnection at night with 360o rotation for greater freedom of movement.
2. Stable fit - Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night1, even when patients move in their sleep.
3. Built-in comfort - Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile to create a softer, more comfortable experience for the patient.
4. AirFit N30i curved cushion - cradles the shape of the nose and smoothly transitions from thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft centre giving comfort where it's needed most.
5. Septum bridge membrane - ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal2 all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
7. QuietAir vent - gently diffuses exhaled air, designed to minimise noise and disturbance.
ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
ResMed external fitting study of existing 37 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 09/04/2018 - 20/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4327753.