Find out how to fix this error here.
Uh oh! Looks like you are having some trouble connecting the NightOwl sensor to your smartphone.
Follow the steps below, then try connecting the NightOwl sensor to your smartphone again:
1. Make sure you enable location services or GPS on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings --> Privacy --> Location Services
- Make sure the Location Services is on
- Scroll down to find the NightOwl Companion app
- Select the app and select location services to be on “Always”
- Go to Settings --> Security & Location
- Tap Location
- Turn Use Location ON
2. Disconnect all other Bluetooth devices actively connected to your smartphone
3. Close all other open apps on your smartphone
4. Restart the NightOwl Companion app
If the above steps don’t solve the issue, try restarting your smartphone
If you continue to experience issues, you may need to use an alternative smartphone or tablet. Open the instruction email we sent you on your new smart device. Follow the steps in the email to download and configure the app. You should be able to continue your home sleep study for the remaining nights.
Need more support? The ResMed team would love to have a chat with you! You can reach us on 1800 737 633. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.