Watch this video on how to adjust your mask headgear.
Headgear Clip Tips
- If the headgear seems too large, headgear clips are available to help you adjust the length of the split-strap for a better fit.
- Attach the clips by threading either the lower or upper headgear strap through its opening.
- Try the headgear on, and adjust the strap length with the clips until it is comfortable. For a tighter fit, shorten the straps. For a looser fit, lengthen the straps.
Note: Do not over tighten your headgear.
- The headgear is designed to split open into a lower and an upper strap.
- When the headgear is on, it should not be wrapped only behind your head. If it is, bring the top half up so that it sits on your crown.
- When the headgear is on, it should not be resting only on your crown. If it is, pull the lower strap down to the back of your head.
- Ensure that the headgear is not tangled or twisted.