Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How noisy will my sleep apnea machine be?
Treatment should not be louder than a whisper - after all, you're supposed to be sleeping. If your equipment is making loud noises, some of the parts might not be connected properly, causing air to escape (or 'leak' out). You can usually work out where the noise or leak is coming from: the machine, humidifier, tube or mask.
Check that everything is connected properly, and then see if you notice a change in noise.