Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I maintain my AirTouch F20 full face mask?
To maintain optimum therapy performance, your mask should be checked regularly for signs of damage and deterioration.
When cleaning your mask, you should also check each component for damage. Your cushion, frame, tubing, elbow and headgear should all be regularly checked for cracks and tears.
If any component of your mask is cracked or torn, it may be damaged and in need of replacement.
To ensure optimum comfort and seal, we recommend regularly replenishing your AirTouch F20 mask cushion every month.