Follow these steps to ensure the right fit.
- Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head. Ensure the top of the mask cushion is sitting comfortably at the top of your nasal bridge. The bottom of your headgear should settle comfortably at the top of your neck and the top of the headgear would be on your crown.
- Bring each of the EasyClick magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Connect the elbow to your mask.
To ensure your fit will work with your therapy:
- Switch on your device and position yourself as if you are to begin therapy (e.g. lying down in bed).
- Adjust your upper straps.
- Adjust your lower straps.
- Practice resetting your cushion – to do this, turn off your device, pull your mask away from your face, allow your cushion to re assume its natural shape, and then resettle your cushion on your face, with the top of the cushion sitting at the top of your nasal bridge.