Watch this fitting video on how to get the right fit.
- Pick up the mask and ensure the labelled left and right nasal pillows are positioned to match your left and right nostrils.
- Hold the nasal pillows against your nostrils with one hand, and pull the headgear strap over the back of your head with the other.
- Split open the top half of the headgear, so that the lower strap sits at your back of your head while the top strap rests on your crown.
- You can readjust the pillows by pulling briefly on the mask away from your nose to reset them and ensure they’re upright.
- Once pillows and straps are secure and comfortable, you’re ready to start therapy.