Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I get the right fit on my AirFit N20 (or For Her) nasal mask?
- Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
- With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
- Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear straps.
- Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear straps.
- Do not overtighten as this may cause discomfort.
- Connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Switch on your therapy device.