Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I disassemble and assemble my AirFit F30 full face mask?
Follow these steps to setup and disassemble your mask.
- Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
- With the ResMed logo facing outwards and up, insert the upper headgear straps into the frame from the inside and fold the fastening tab over to secure.
- Hold the top and bottom of the ultra-compact cushion and connect it to the mask frame.
- Squeeze the quick-release buttons on either side of the QuietAir elbow and pull down to reattach to the frame.
- Twist the mask elbow to make sure it's rotatable, but secured in place.