Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I clean my AirTouch F20 full face mask weekly?
Follow these steps to clean your AirTouch F20 weekly.
- Disassemble mask. EasyClick magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Handwash headgear in warm water with mild liquid detergent.
- Rinse headgear under running water. Inspect to ensure headgear is clean and detergent free. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Squeeze headgear to remove excess water.
- Leave headgear to air dry out of direct sunlight.
These instructions are for general information purpose only. For full details consult the user guide.