Medicare rebated at home sleep test
Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Sleep Health Products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I clean my AirTouch F20 full face mask daily?
Follow these instructions on how to clean your mask every day.
- Disassemble mask.
- If required, wipe your cushion with a CPAP wipe or equivalent (non-alcoholic) and then allow to dry. Important – do not get cushion wet.
- Rinse frame and elbow under running water. Clean each component with a soft bristle brush.
- Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes.
- Shake components in water.
- Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Rinse components under running water.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.