Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I clean my AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask weekly?
Follow these steps to thoroughly clean your mask weekly.
- Disassemble the mask into its components as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak each of the components (headgear, elbow and frame) in warm water and a mild liquid detergent, and ensure there are no air bubbles while soaking.
- Hand wash elbow and frame with a soft bristle brush and the headgear with your fingers.
- Rinse each of the components thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the frame sleeves on a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave the mask components to air dry away from direct sunlight.