- Take the mask apart into its main components parts, namely the frame, mask tube and the fabric headgear. The HumidX cannot be washed. Set aside the HumidX in a clean, dry location.
- Gently scrub the frame and its elbow area in warm water (~30°C or 86°F) and mild
liquid detergent with a soft bristle brush.
- Rub and squeeze the headgear in warm water (~30°C or 86°F) and mild liquid detergent until clean.
- Rinse both the headgear and frame under running water until the water is clear.
Ensure you also squeeze the headgear while rinsing.
- Allow both to air dry out of direct sunlight.