Follow these instructions to clean your nasal mask weekly.
- Disassemble mask. EasyClick Magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
- Soak frame and headgear in warm water (approximately 30°C) with mild liquid detergent (as dishwashing liquid) for up to ten minutes. Beware: do not use strong chemicals. To ensure a thorough clean, shake frame and headgear in water.
- Rinse both components in clean water. Squeeze each repeatedly to ensure detergent is fully removed. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Squeeze each component repeatedly to remove excess water.
- Leave both components to air dry out of direct sunlight.