Follow these steps to thoroughly clean your mask weekly.
- Disassemble mask.
- Soak headgear and frame in warm water (approximately 30°C) using a mild liquid detergent (such as dishwashing liquid) for up to ten minutes. Do not use strong chemicals. To ensure a thorough clean, squeeze headgear under water.
- Rinse components under warm running water. Squeeze headgear repeatedly to rinse out detergent.
- Inspect each component to ensure it is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again if necessary.
- Squeeze headgear to remove excess water.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight.