Follow these steps to thoroughly clean your mask.
- The AirFit F30 one-size-fits all headgear should be cleaned weekly. Follow the mask disassembly instructions. Magnetic clips can remain attached to the headgear during cleaning.
- Hand wash the headgear in warm water with a mild liquid detergent. Ensure there are no air bubbles while soaking.
- Rinse the headgear thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the headgear with a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave each of the components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- If the headgear is not visibly clean, repeat the weekly cleaning steps.