Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
Travelling with CPAP Therapy
Troubleshooting your CPAP
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
How do I clean my AirFit F30 full face mask weekly?
Follow these steps to thoroughly clean your mask.
- The AirFit F30 one-size-fits all headgear should be cleaned weekly. Follow the mask disassembly instructions. Magnetic clips can remain attached to the headgear during cleaning.
- Hand wash the headgear in warm water with a mild liquid detergent. Ensure there are no air bubbles while soaking.
- Rinse the headgear thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the headgear with a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave each of the components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- If the headgear is not visibly clean, repeat the weekly cleaning steps.