Follow these steps to clean your full face mask every day.
- Disassemble mask.
- Rinse frame, elbow and cushion under running water. Clean each component with a soft brush.
- Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent (as dishwashing liquid) for up to ten minutes. Beware: do not use strong chemicals.
- Shake components in water.
- Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Rinse components under running water.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.