Getting Started with CPAP
CPAP Therapy Tips
CPAP Product Tips
- CPAP masks
- CPAP machines
- CPAP accessories
- CPAP humidifiers
- AirMini machine
- AirFit F30 full face mask
- AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask
- AirFit N30i nasal mask
- AirFit N20 Classic nasal mask
- AirTouch F20 full face mask
- AirFit N20/ For Her nasal mask
- AirFit F20/ For Her full face mask
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- Sleep health products
My Account & Orders
Shipping & Returns
Any tips on managing mask leak with the AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask?
Follow these steps to manage mask leakage.
- If air escapes the mask from anywhere other than the masks vents, you will need to locate the leak and try each of the following steps to correct it.
- Try wiggling the mask side to side to realign the cushion and the pillows.
- Try resealing the mask by pulling the cushion and pillows away from your face and letting them settle back into position.
- Try adjusting the headgear straps to secure the cushion closer or further from your face.