Follow these steps to manage your mask leakage.
- Leak often occurs when your mask's seal is compromised by movement, incorrect fitting or improper sizing.
- To find the source of the leak, run your finger along the top and bottom edges of the ultra-compact cushion to feel if any air is escaping. There is an intentional vent on the front of the cushion where air will flow through. This is normal.
- Adjust the mask cushion by gently pulling it away from your face and letting it reseal itself.
Adjust the top, upper and/or lower headgear straps as needed to achieve a more secure seal.
- Avoid overtightening the headgear straps - adjust them just enough to fix the mask leak.
- Check to ensure the mask frame is secure and that the QuietAir elbow and air tubing are not pulling on your mask.
- If the mask leak continues, contact your Sleep Coach.