1. Knowledge Hub
  2. Medicare rebated at home sleep test

Where can I get a referral for a Medicare rebated sleep test?

You can ask any Australian-registered medical doctor for a referral for a ResMed sleep test. If you wish to take the form for your doctor to fill, you can print it here.